Why is it that when you go somewhere looking as rough as a bear's arse, you see people you don't want to see?
I went to Asda after keep fit tonight and I saw navy man (and his new fling), I also saw a few other people!
Navy man is married to a woman in Yeovil and he's got 3 kids, but he's up here and staying with some small, skinny brunette. How tight is that on the kids?
He claims to be a sexual deviant! WTF? What is one? How can you be one?
Grrr!!!!! He irritates me!
I was on edge for the rest of my shopping trip as I didn't want to bump into the happy hand-holding couple again. Does it mean anything if I'm so bothered by seeing him? He fed me a load of bullshit, just like most of the men I've let into my life and I fell for it!
Oh on a positive note, I lost 3.5lb last week taking me to a grand total of 49lbs (3.5stone). Don't think there's much chance of me getting my 50lb certificate tomorrow though, I've been a bad girl all week!
Under Siege?
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment