CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 February 2010

50lb Certificate, 7th silver 7, Manchester and Valentine's Day Part 2

Last Saturday I got a text asking if I wanted to spend the night in a hotel and have "no strings" sex with a friend of a friend. I've previously slept with him a few times and it's nothing to complain about :p
I ended up declining his offer, but texted him on Friday and we arranged to meet on Sat (13th Feb).
He said I looked gorgeous and that he now fancies me and wants more than no strings! I thanked him for the compliment and asked to to repeat himself in the morning. (I didn't believe him)
So we spent the night together in the hotel and woke up on Valentine's morning which was quite nice. He left earlier than me and I walked home at about half 10 that morning.
The walk gave me time to reflect on the previous day's ongoings. I realised that I don't think I could be in a relationship with him, because he's not mature enough for me and we're so different to each other.
I also realised that I still have a soft spot for my navy friend! :( Not that anything will ever happen again, he's made that very clear. I wish he'd just fook off back down south again and get out my way, I've seen him nearly every day for the past week and I don't want to keep seeing him in places.
There's only one person that i know in person that has the link to this blog and I just want to thank him for letting me chat shit to him! He's a good listener and he's ace! If he reads this, then he'd better comment, lol

No comments: