I've stayed the same for the last 2 weeks and it's my own fault. To be honest, I don't know how I've not put any weight on, I've not been good at all!
I want my certificate and I'm going to get it this week! I'm gonna go on my Wii and do wii fit and just dance, I'm also gonna go to Keep Fit on Monday and Tuesday. If I'm not going to the cineama on Sunday, I'm going to go for a walk or a bike ride too!
It's only 1 stupid little pound, I don't need it, so I don't know why I'm not trying to get rid of it!
Summer is just round the corner and I'd like to wear shorts and look half decent in them (I've got rugby players legs, so looking fully decent in shorts is out of the question)
On the plus side, it's Friday and I finish work for the weekend in 3 and a half hours :D
I don't have any social plans for the weekend, because I've been out every weekend for the past 5 weeks.
Last Saturday, me and two friends went to Southport for the day and then went into Wigan in the evening. We met up with the lads and of course the best man was there and I ended up going home with him as usual.
I need to stop this, because we're just using each other and I'm not interested in him in that way at all. When I see him, I don't think "Phwoar!!!!!" I think that when I look at his brother though! Mmmmmmmmm, he's hot, lol! But he's not interested in me and I'm fine with that. He's just something lovely to look at!
On Friday, I was in the pub and navy man was there, we were sat next to each other and we chatted about random stuff. I realised that although he is good looking, I don't find him attractive anymore, he's just a womaniser! He's just out for what he can get and to top it off he's married. Although he doesn't live with his wife and 3 kids, he's shacked up with another woman and he's looking for a job up here so that he can move in with her full time.
I don't get him at all! Yeah, he's good, but there's more to life than that, isn't there? Plus, he supports Everton and St. Helens (My 2 most hated teams EVER).
I'm at work now and should probably be attending to someone's telecoms needs, but I can't be bothered! I just want to go back to bed (alone, lol).
Buttons reads my posts, but never responds on here! Why not, Buttons???
Under Siege?
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment