So far I've lost 44lbs, is it a reasonable request to want to lose 6lb in two weeks? If so, I'll get my 50lb certificate and my 7th silver 7 in two weeks time! I really really want the certificate!
I went to Manchester yesterday to meet up with two friends. The 1st one I met up with is someone I've not seen for 3 years or so and never actually spoken to much except for the last 2 or 3 months. Over these last few months, we have spoken loads over MSN and Facebook and sent each other long emails. We talk about everything and have loads of random things in common. Sounds good, eh?
Well, on one hand it is good, it's brilliant in fact, I'm so glad that we're in touch with each other. On the other hand, he lives with his two adorable children and ther mother.
Meeting him yesterday was great, he's a lovely fella and I get on with him soooooooo well. As we were waiting for his tram, he gave me two of the biggest, lovliest hugs ever. I thought at one point he was going to kiss me, so I just looked away! :$ I did'nt know what to do.
After he'd left, I met my other friend. I used to go to uni with her and she's as daft as I am and I love her for it. We had an ace time catching up and it made me realise how much I miss living in Manchester and being around my mates. I so want to move back there, but I reckon if I went back to Inverkip, I'd want to move back there too.
I GOT 3 VALENTINE'S CARDS! Woohoo!!!!!!
I got two in the post yesterday and one this morning. It's a nice feeling knowing that someone cares!
I know who all 3 cards are from and I've sent each of them one too, which is good, don't you think?
Under Siege?
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment