I stayed in by myself with a bottle of wine on NYE! Don't know why, but kind of glad I did.
2010 is gonna be my year, how many people have said that so far this year? Well, I'd love it to be MY year and to have the best year of my life, but maybe other people need it more than me.
I'm now SINGLE again!!!!
Why? Because I wouldn't go round to see his friends everytime I went to see him! Hmm, sounds to me like he just wanted to bin me! Well, truth be told, I was seriously thinking of binning him. He's a lovely lad a lot of the time, but his personality can just flip and he's horrible then! PLUS, he's selfish in the bedroom. What girl wants that? Eh? Not me, lol
We finished yesterday (Wed), which is also WI day.
I went to WW, 1st one since 9th Dec, because of Xmas Do, frozen pipes, Xmas and New Year, and the bloody snow!
I was convinced I'd put a stone on at least! I prepared myself for the worst, but there was no need to, I'd lost 5.5lb taking me to 40.5lb in total (1.5lb away from 3 stone). I was so happy, I couldn't stop smiling!
But, I think sex makes my weight loss better, so what's a girl to do now she's single, eh?
Probably a good job I got a Wii Fit for Christmas, cos no doubt I won't be getting any bedroom action for a while now :(
Under Siege?
9 years ago

2 comments:
Happy New Year !!
gl gl for 2010
x
Yes, I've always thought it wasn't fair of WW to let us count exercise points gained for sex!
Post a Comment