CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

03 June 2008

the past 6 weeks

It all started with Facebook, why oh why did I ever join??
His cousin added me as a friend and I looked through her friends and that's when I found him.
He used to live in my street, but moved away when he was 7, I don't remember being upset or anything, but then he was only another one of the many kids in the street.
We started chatting on Facebook and the day before I went off to Spain on holiday, we swapped mobile numbers. I texted him whilst I was away and he texted back immediately. As soon as my holiday was over we started to speak more and more and we decided we wanted to meet up.
Meeting up wasn't that simple, he was in the Forces and I was about to move 200 miles away from home. We finally met up about 3 weeks ago, he travelled the 200 miles to see me and of course he stayed over.
I was so nervous on the day that he came to visit, when he finally arrived, I didn't really know what to say, so I took him for a meal. After a drink or two, we were getting on like a house on fire, we left the pub early and came back to the flat. He kinda jumped on me, but in a good way and we ended up in bed at 10:30 pm. In bed, he was good to say the least.
We had sex 5 times in total and each time it was different. I think I fell in love wth him that night, he'll never know this, cos I'm never gonna tell him!
The following day after a long lie in we went for a drive to the coast. It was a nice day and he made me feel really happy and wanted.
He left that afternoon and texted me about 10 mins after saying how great a time he'd had.

More to follow, lost my train of thought
x

No comments: