CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

02 June 2008

Men!

I'm being ignored by a man I work with. Why? Because we spent 2 nights together in Feb.
He's married, I invited myself to his hotel room after an evening in the pub with the rest of the team.
If he wasn't interested, why say yes to my invite?
I fancy the pants off him, I find myself staring at him, whilst at work, but he won't even give me the time of day anymore and this is starting to get to me. What's a girl to do? Do I ask him why he feels the need to ignore me? Or do I just ignore him back and be as childish as he is?
Luckily, I don't have any dealings with him in work, because he's on a different team, but I just wish he'd acknowledge me.
He was quick enough to acknowledge all of me when we were in bed together. So what's changed? Why am I suddenly not good enough to talk to anymore?
He is such a lovely considerate person in bed, but at work he's an ignorant swine. Lots of people don't like him, but I do. I know i can't have him, i've accepted this. All I want is a bit of recognition every now and then, nothing more nothing less. But no, the big I am is too fooking good to even nod his head at me!
How can I fancy someone I hate so much?
Answers on a postcard, lol
x

No comments: