CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

14 July 2009

Weight Watchers

I've joined WW and I've lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks, I'm proud of myself, but have a long way to go and it's still early days.
I'm a Size 22 and I weigh 20 stones and 12 pounds. I'd like to get down to approx 12 stones and I'm finding WW easy enough and I've got the support I need.

I went to the Wedding of a friend on Saturday and I ended up sharing a hotel room with the Best Man. Not bad, eh? Well, yeah it is! He doesn't want a relationship, this is the 2nd time we've ended up sleeping together and to make things worse, I fancy his mate (who I also snogged).
The 1st time we ended up together was at the reunion of a local nightclub, he was all over me ALL night and he ended up at mine, but the next day, he said he didn't want anything to come out of it.

Why does this ALWAYS happen to me? GRRRR!

Anyway, back to WW. If you're not a member and want/need to lose weight, then join up! I promise it's the easiest thing in the world and I'm never hungry, I'm not missing out on anything I love and the people in the meetings are lovely too.

I've got my weigh in tomorrow and I've stuffed my face this week (Wedding, etc), so i'd better get off my arse and get some exercise done, because I want another silver 7. Only 4lbs to go :P

No comments: